Consider yourself a brainiac, or maybe just someone who doesn’t fit in with the crowd? Maybe you have a weird hobby, or you just find yourself thinking about the things that don’t even get a second thought from everyone else.
Or, it might be that the “weirdo” in the situation isn’t even you, and you’ve landed here on this post wondering what makes your sister, brother, friend, or colleague such an odd bean in the first place.
According to this video, all of those strange quirks and traits just might make them (or you) an undiscovered genius instead.
Check out these common traits:
- Always open-minded. Are you open to opinions and ideas other than your own? Many smart people are. They welcome new perspectives at every turn and are always eager to learn more about a particular subject matter.
- Best work at night. Geniuses are often night owls, finding themselves more inspired and creative during the evening.
- An independent thinker. Do you come up with ideas on your own? Work better on your own rather than in a group? Independent thinkers are often of high intelligence.
- A life of creative chaos. Signs of deep creativity abound among cluttered desks and messy workspaces. This doesn’t mean you are lazy; it means you’re always focused on a project or specific task. Embrace your chaotic mess — you may be a genius!
- Limitless curiosity. A brilliant mind welcomes unlimited curiosity. They want to know how things tick. They’re always eager to learn and take on new assignments.
So, don’t let your quirks get you down – and give the people you love a little room to flaunt theirs, too. They’re what make you the brilliant and unique beings you are.
Copyright 2019, DailyProsper.com