(DailyProsper.com) – In the Star Wars universe, no group of people are as revered and appreciated as the Jedi Knights. They are tireless peacemakers who sacrifice their emotions for the betterment of everyone, and everything, around them.
It’s no wonder that, despite Star Wars being just a movie universe, there are thousands of people who follow the “Jedi philosophy” in real life.
But what exactly IS the Jedi Philosophy? And, perhaps most importantly, can it really help you overcome the hurdles we all face in our everyday lives? We can’t answer these questions for you, but we can help you learn more about it.
The Tenets Of Jedi Philosophy
- Spirituality. Always listen for the Force, or the inner voice inside you. This eliminates self-doubt and gets you in tune with your inner compass. It can also help you challenge your fears.
- Practice emptiness. To find your inner Jedi, you must become detached from all the negative around you. Let go of any anger or hatred you may be harboring, and you’ll find clarity and peace.
- Do the impossible. To reach goals, stop saying, “I can’t.” If you fall, get right back up and get back at it. Let go of your self-imposed limitations and see how far you can go.
- Value the natural. There’s sacred healing in nature. Being one with it can give you a sense of connection and respect for a world greater than you.
- Stay present. Stay in tune with the moment. Don’t get sidetracked by your past or what could happen in your future.
- Value the small. Like Master Yoda, some of the smallest creatures can teach us the most valuable lessons in life. Never underestimate someone or something because of their size.
Implementing some of these tips from “Star Wars” and Master Yoda can help you live like a Jedi. Give them a try, and may the Force be with you!
~Here’s to Your Success!
Copyright 2020, DailyProsper.com